I love stocking stuffers and I love keeping them simple. It's always hard to find ideas for fun things to add to everyone's stocking that don't cost too much. I like to keep stocking stuffers under $30 because otherwise, I feel like you're getting into the "gift" category. Growing up, stocking stuffers were always fun trinkets, chapstick, candy; basically nothing too extravagant. So, I tried to make this stocking stuffer guide intentional while also being fun and a little practical too. I called in Courtney again to help me with this list, because she always has the best suggestions!
1. Carhartt Beanie File this under things he needs, but may never buy for himself. They come in so many colors and they're extremely affordable.
2. Cocktail Kit A great idea for the traveler in your life or anyone you know getting ready to hop a long flight. This comes with everything (besides the alcohol) he needs to make his favorite cocktail at 32,000 feet.
3. Whiskey Wedge Great for the whiskey lover who likes his whiskey chilled, but not quickly watered down.
4. Gum Pretty much the most no-brainer stocking stuffer, but oh so practical. Who doesn't want minty fresh breath? If gum isn't his favorite, swap it for mints.
5. Multitool Plier The perfect stocking stuffer for the outdoorsman, hunter, fisher, etc in your life. This is 14 different tools in one and comes with a small, tactical flashlight as well.
6. Tic Tac Toe Set Not a practical stocking stuffer, but even grown men like a fun trinket. This set even calls for a Christmas day tic tac toe tournament!
7. Boxers A pair of festive boxer shorts are always a fun (and practical) gift to put in his stocking every Christmas. This retailer has lots of fun and festive prints to check out!
8. Seasoning For the cook or grill master, this is a great stocking stuffer. It's made in the small town where Courtney was raised and she grew up on this stuff. Put it on steaks, burgers, chicken, fish, all the things! If the link above is sold out, you can purchase directly from the company here and check out their other products too.
1. Beauty Blender A staple in many women's makeup bag, but something that we don't necessarily replace as often as we should.
2. Champagne Gummies The grown up gummy bear infused with the flavors of champagne, these make such a fun stocking stuffer. They also come in a rosé flavor.
3. Facial Mist This hydrating mist from True Botanicals not only hydrates dry, winter skin and fights free radicals, it's also extremely safe and free of toxic ingredients. If you're looking for something more on the pampering side, this body scrub from Little Barn Apothecary would make a great stocking stuffer, and it's free of toxins too!
4. Wine Wipes A fun stocking stuffer for the red wine lover! These will ensure that she doesn't get the typical "wine lips/teeth" after enjoying a glass of red wine.
5. Pom Pom Beanie A beanie makes another cute and practical stocking stuffer for the colder months. We also think this one and this one are cute options. If beanies aren't her thing, a cute pair of socks or a scarf would be a great stocking stuffer.
6. Hand Cream This hand cream is a blend of lanolin and rose oil, so it will leave those dry hands silky and smooth. Its also free of toxic ingredients like parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrances.
7. Chocolate We are both HUGE lovers of dark chocolate, so any of these Compartes chocolate bars would for sure be a favorite in our Christmas stockings!
1. Glider Planes Instant fun for kids. They are lightweight so you can play with these indoors without worrying about breaking something. You can split up the pack between multiple stockings (that's what we are doing).
2. Candy "Tackle Box" Every kid's candy dream! This box is full of an assortment of several different candies.
3. Instant Snow We all want a white Christmas, but we don't get to see snow very often down in Louisiana, so this instant snow would be a fun gift for any kid in your life (big and small).
4. Finger Board Basketball A fun trinket so that they can play their favorite sport anywhere. There's also a football board, a golf board, and a soccer board.
5. Teether This teether gets rave reviews, and because of its design, baby always has something to chew on; no awkward shapes to worry about. This pack of two and this fun banana shaped one are both great "Gibson approved" options as well.
6. Cat Emoji Bag A fun, sparkly bag for the emoji loving little girl in your life.
7. Socks A classic staple. Everyone needs socks! Find some extra festive or funky ones your kids will love.
8. Star Wars Hot Wheels Hannah's oldest got this Star Wars Hot Wheels track for his birthday, so these Star Wars Hot Wheels cars will be making their way into her boys' stockings this Christmas.
9. Stuffed Animal A small stuffed animal is a great and easy stocking stuffer idea that kids of all ages will love. Especially if it's a cute little unicorn like this one!
Let me know what's on your shopping list this year. It would be awesome if you could leave a comment on this post with some of your own ideas! Let's help all the mamas out!