I'm not quite sure how it's possible, but the time for Christmas shopping is already here! In the craziness of life, finding the perfect gift for everyone on our lists can feel a tad bit overwhelming. In an effort to help both ourselves and our friends (hey, that's you!), My girl Courtney and I have put together a 2017 Holiday Gift Guide! If that in itself wasn't exciting enough, my friend Blake is partnering with us and sharing another carefully curated gift guide over on her blog.
Oh but wait, there's more. We've also put together an awesome giveaway (GIVEAWAY CLOSED!!!) featuring a few of our favorite things! And we're all a little sad we can't win it ourselves! You could keep it all for yourself, or use it to scratch a few items off your list. All the giveaway details are at the bottom of this post!
But first, it's time to get shopping! We are excited to be ringing in the holiday season with y'all!
1. covered. Bracelet stack We paired up with covered. for a small giveaway a few months ago, and we couldn't go without including one of these pretty bracelet stacks on our gift guide. Jewelry is always a great gift! Each of her pieces is unique and classy. Check out her site and you'll find lots of great gift options.
2. Give me Jesus Journal from Well Watered Women This 90 day quiet time journal would make such a thoughtful gift for a friend, mom, mother-in-law, sister...you get the idea. Each day is divided into three pages that help guide you through scripture and prayer.
3. The Emily & Merritt Ultimate Cosmetic Bag Every woman needs the perfect cosmetic bag! This one is not only pretty, but it packs well and it can be easily wiped down if anything spills. It fits a ton of stuff, thanks to the four pockets for organizing all of her favorite beauty products and toiletries.
4. Pajamas These are, by far, some of the best pajamas! They're so incredibly soft and they hold up so well. These would make a great gift for any lady in your life who loves all things cozy!
5. Goosebumps Shop Adult Swaddle For the lady on your list who loves wrapping up in a soft blanket while reading a book or watching TV, the Goosebumps adult swaddle is the real MVP of blankets. It's so soft and cozy, everyone will want one of these for themselves!
6. Monogrammed Coffee Mug What would a Cold Coffee, Hot Mess gift guide be without a cute coffee mug?! This one is so pretty and would make a great stocking stuffer for the coffee or tea lover in your life!
7. Graphic Tee from Know Purpose Hannah came across this company at a local shopping event and fell in love. Their shirts are so cute and soft, but what we love most is how thoughtful each shirt is. The messages are meaningful and inspiring, and each tag has a hand written bit of encouragement from the shop owner. She's the real deal!
8. She Reads Truth Bible This Bible is absolutely beautiful! There is artwork for each book of the Bible, as well as a reading plan. There are also helpful charts, maps, and timelines to help as you read and study. There are hardcover, linen, faux leather and genuine leather cover options in gorgeous colors.
9. Kiki Lu Bag If you have an expectant mom on your Christmas list this year, this bag is a winner! It's made of faux leather and is extremely durable. The bag holds everything a mama would need while out and about with her babe, and it's stylish to boot! Check out our maternity wardrobe post to see it styled.
10. Nickel & Suede Earrings Everyone needs a good pair of statement earrings! What makes these so great is that they're made of leather so they are incredibly light weight. You can barely tell you're wearing earrings. And the quality is awesome, so no worrying about sensitive ears getting irritated.
1. Jord watch A watch is a classic item that every man needs. We love Jord Watches because they are unique - made from all-natural, hand crafted wood. You can even get them custom engraved. If you click here you'll have access to a 25% off coupon code!
2. Cocktail & Sons These all-natural and handcrafted syrups designed for classic cocktails would make a great gift! We also love that they are based in New Orleans (about an hour from us). The syrups are used to assist you in making all of your favorite drinks at home.
3. Keysmart This is something Hannah actually got for Jonathan last year. It's a practical gift, but it always impresses. It organizes and minimizes your man's bulky key ring. It's the perfect gift he didn't even know he needed!
4. Cast Iron Dutch Oven For the man that likes to cook! These cast iron pots are so versatile - stews, gumbos, fried fish, jambalaya. He won't mind making dinner with one of these!
5. REI Gift Card If you have an outdoor loving man in your life an REI gift card would be perfect for him. They have everything he may need for an outdoor adventure, and if you've never shopped in an REI store, it's an experience in itself!
6. Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board For the backyard chef in your life who takes pride in his grilling. With this set, he can sear his initials into his grill creations with an iron brand that’s hand forged by a Texas cattle rancher. The set includes a personalized iron brand and a personalized carving board.
7. Happy Socks Switch up your typical, boring sock stocking stuffer game and give him the gift of Happy Socks this Christmas! They're great quality and they come in so many fun prints to fit any personality!
8. French Press A kitchen staple that every coffee lover needs! If you've never tasted french press coffee, stop what you're doing and get one of these!
9. Oak Bottle Both of our husbands think that this bottle is really cool. The oak bottle accelerates the oak aging process and allows anyone to infuse extravagant aromas and flavors of oak into their bought or homemade beer, cocktail, spirit or wine quickly from the comfort of their own home. Like it says on their website, take ordinary to extraordinary!
10. Dollar Shave Club Subscription High quality razors delivered to him at his convenience! No more texting him from Target to figure out what kind of razors he needs. DSC offers everything he could need for shaving. Gift him a trial set as a stocking stuffer or give him a membership so that he doesn't have to think about buying razors for a while.
11. He Reads Truth Letters From Paul Legacy Collection Four guided reading plans and studies through the books of Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians. You can buy the entire set, or purchase each study separately.
12. Trunk Club Is clothes shopping not high on his list of priorities? A Trunk Club gift card would be the perfect gift for him. It's as easy as him filling out a style profile, working with a personal stylist to curate the specific items he needs, and having the trunk shipped directly to him where he tries on his stylist's picks, keeping what he loves and sending back the things that don't work out!
2. Cuddle and Kind Ethically produced, hand knit dolls that help feed children! 1 doll = 10 meals for children in need! Both of Courtney's boys have one and it's their favorite stuffed animal. They are all absolutely adorable.
3. Babylit books BabyLit primers have become the chic, smart way to introduce babies to the most beloved and readable literature of our time. Each book in the series retells a story from literary canon with easy-to-follow text and beautiful artwork. From Pride and Prejudice to A Little Princess, and Moby Dick to The Jungle Book, there's a BabyLit for all of the tots in your life!
4. Rain Jacket This is a practical gift, but it's still one your kids will love! Rain jackets don't have to be boring, and this one at Target is no exception.
5. Osmo Game The Osmo makes you feel ok about your kid asking to play on the iPad (also known as the "I-pack" at Hannah's house and the "hi-pad" at Courtney's). All the games are run through the iPad, but your kids will be using their hands and their minds. Reading, math, even coding. Hannah's five year old loves it!
6. Lost My Name book These books would make such a special gift for your kids, nieces, nephews, grandkids. Each book is written uniquely to your child's name. Their name gets "lost" at the beginning of the book, and the story is an adventure as you find each letter.
7. Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Wooden Toy Tool Bench For the mini Chip or Joanna Gaines in your life, this toy tool bench is sure to spark their creativity and keep them busy for hours! We are also fans of the minimalistic style as it is sure to fit with the decor of most homes.
8. KiwiCo Subscription Box Kids love getting mail! You can purchase just one box, or sign them up for a subscription to get something fun in the mail each month. Each box is filled with hands on learning fun. We love when toys and play also help our kids learn through science, technology, engineering, art, and math. There is a box for all age groups starting at 24 months up to teenage years.
9. Junior Chef Bakeware Kit A real baking set for the little pastry chef in your life. The set is scientifically calibrated for accuracy (a must in baking favorite cookies and cupcakes), and made of top-quality materials and perfectly sized for smaller hands.
10. The Mischievians A current favorite at Hannah's house! It is written as a series of questions and answers about everyday troubles - such as blisters from shoes (caused by the pesky "Mista Blista"), and boogers hanging from your nose (the work of Danglers). Your kids (and you) will crack up as you read. And the artwork is really impressive. The author, William Joyce, is from Louisiana. All of his books are so well written and beautifully illustrated.
11. Know Purpose Shirt The same company that makes the super cute tees for women that we mentioned above also has a line of kids shirts and onesies. Remind your little ones that they are made perfect, and that they are chosen and loved.
1. Classic Hot Chocolate Such a fun thing to gift during the holidays! This hot chocolate isn't your run of the mill hot chocolate mix. No, instead it's made from shavings of premium chocolate, so it yields a rich chocolate flavor with a smooth, velvety texture! There are several flavors sure to please any hot chocolate lover!
2. Travel Jewelry Case These little travel bags would be so cute as part of a teacher gift. We personally think there's no such thing as too many cute bags, especially with a monogram on them!
3. Mini Dipping Olive Oil Set A great gift for the host of any holiday party you're invited to this season. Each bottle combines extra-virgin olive oil with a custom blend of savory seasonings, sure to please any host or food lover (and really, who isn’t a food lover?!).
4. Throw Blanket Winter time is the perfect time to give out cozy gifts. Pair this with a gift card or on its own for a thoughtful and unique gift.
5. Target Giftcard Because everyone you know likes to shop at Target. Teachers can get something for themselves or something for their classrooms...because they work so dang hard and they are still spending their own money to make sure our kids have an amazing school year.
6. Amazon GiftCard We love Target, but Amazon is tied for first place. Your gift card recipient can order basically whatever they want from the comfort of their couch! No one will be sad to get one of these for Christmas.
7. Soy Candle You can never go wrong with a candle. These soy candles come in the cutest tins. All you have to do is tie a cute bow around it and you've got a great gift!
8. Potted succulents Small plants make a great gift that can last for years. Use these as part of a bigger gift, or give them out to neighbors instead of the usual tin of cookies! We love this set from Urban Outfitters because you can break it up into multiple gifts.
9. Cookie mix or soup mix in a jar The baked goods are on overload at Christmas. We usually end up having to toss stuff out because it starts to get stale. But you can give someone all the ingredients they need to make a special treat when the cookie platters stop coming! And it makes such a pretty gift all tied up in a mason jar.
We hope that you got some great ideas from these guides. Many of them are things we have personally gifted in the past and plan to gift this year (spoiler alert to our friends and family!). Don't forget to head over to Blake's site to see all the gift ideas she's put together, too. We've already added a few of her suggestions to our shopping lists!
And last but not least...A GIVEAWAY!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Thanks to all who entered. We hope that y'all found some good gift ideas for your loved ones (and yourself ;))!
One winner will receive the following:
Mini set of facial oils from Beautycounter
Coffee mug from Well Watered Women
Two painted wine glasses from Laura Welch Taylor
Prayer Journal from Val Marie Paper
"Worth More Than Numbers" tee from Know Purpose
GIVEAWAY CLOSED Use the form below to enter! The giveaway will close at 11:59 PM on November 16. We will post the winner on our social media pages during that weekend. Good luck!!
Congrats to our giveaway winner Elise!
a Rafflecopter giveaway *some of the items in this gift guide contain affiliate links, meaning we will receive a small commission from the company if you make a purchase.